Qlab by Figure 53, LLC. has been updated today to support new M1 Chip.
Here’s full list of updates in 4.6.8:
- A bug in the short-lived version 4.6.7 which caused windows to draw as blank white squares under some circumstances.
- A “Show Password” toggle option when signing in to install or remove licenses.
- When bundling, QLab will no longer allow you to delete an existing directory or file, even if you ask it nicely; too dangerous.
- Video playback now works on machines with Apple Silicon CPUs.
- Display names are now available again on Apple Silicon CPUs.
- When opening saved workspaces, video surfaces will now have their displays connected on Apple Silicon CPUs.
- An issue which could cause a Video cue whose target has no audio track to incorrectly calculate its post-wait time when auto-following.
- An issue which could cause a cue with non-infinitely looping slices to incorrectly display its progress bar in the Active Cues tab of the sidebar.
- Several UI irregularities when running on macOS Big Sur.
- Assorted other fixes, some of which prevent crashes.